Days start getting longer, the first buds sprout and birds start chirping. Spring is just around the corner. This is a time in which we really want to provide our body with fresh energy. That is why we present two tasty Detox-Drinks and four healthy foods to you.
DRINKS FOR HER AND FOR HIM
THESE FOODS GIVE YOU ENERGY AND HEALTH
- Celery has anti-inflammatory effects and strengthens the cardiovascular system as well.
- Moreover, the precious rods are used for rheumatic-diseases or hypertension thanks to their purifying effects.
- You cannot bend fresh celery rods – you would break them immediately. You can do this type of test at the grocery, even without breaking the rods.
- Apples help to clean the organs, to improve the circulation in your lymphatic system, to repair the damaged skin and to regulate the blood glucose.
- Fruits hydrate at a deep cellular level. They provide precious trace minerals and important mineral salts, that help our body to rehydrate after activities or any form of stress.
- Red apples contain more vitamins than green ones. While a Braeburn apple, for example, provides about 20 milligrams of vitamins, a Granny Smith apple contains only 4 milligrams.
- If possible, eat the apple with peel, since most healthy substances are concentrated there – of some substances even 70-90%.
- Eat 3 apples per day and you will find noticeable health improvements.
- Ginger is antispasmodic, and helps to relax the muscles and let you find mental peace.
- The root is also helpful against cold. It is rich in essential oils and spicy substances.
- The spicy substances heat up your body and boost your metabolism.
- Consume ginger when you are about to make a life choice.
- Honey has anti-inflammatory effects.
- The liquid gold heals through its antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties.
- Honey is good for the immune system, strengthens the cardiovascular system and can heal little wounds.
- Do not use honey in hot tea or hot milk, or for cooking and baking, as all of its health benefits are destroyed at temperatures of more than +40°C.
Sources: http://www.t-online.de/lifestyle/gesundheit/ernaehrung/id_52899206/sind-rote-aepfel-gesuender-als-gruene-.html , http://goop.com/healing-food-from-the-medical-medium/ , http://www.n-tv.de/wissen/frageantwort/Warum-ist-die-Schale-des-Apfels-gesund-article19561531.html , https://www.zentrum-der-gesundheit.de/honig-ia.html , http://www.focus.de/gesundheit/ernaehrung/ingwertee-und-limonade-so-bereiten-sie-die-gesuendeste-knolle-der-welt-zu_id_5000315.html